The Enchantmints Small Dragons Music Box is a simpler treasure box featuring a large interior compartment with a hinged top, inside mirror, twirling green dragon figurine and a lovely green velvet-flocked paper lining.
Enchantmints children’s Music Boxes are beautifully made with:
- charmingly illustrated laminated graphics
- flocked paper that feels like velvet within
- an assortment of drawers for storing all sorts of precious possessions, jewellery and secret treasures.
- a hinged top that flips open to reveal a mirror
- a figure who circles around to the enchanting music when the rear key is wound.
- size: 15 x 10 x 7.5cm
Melody: The Sorcerer’s Apprentice by Paul Dukas
Recommended age: 3 years old and older.
A special note: Teach your little one to wind up the box with care and be sure not to crank too hard. Overwinding will damage the musical movement mechanism inside the box and then the music will no longer play.
These musical treasure boxes are handmade in China with the highest quality MDF, laminated with beautiful printed paper. Enchantmints a family-run company that has been specializing in music boxes for over 40 years.
- Brand: Enchantmints
- Age Group: preschool 3 to 6